Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

End of Maternity Leave...Sad





Well, I decided it was time to start a blog, so our friends and family both near and far can see what we've been up to. Tomorrow is my last day of maternity leave, as I have to go back to work on Monday. I'm not sure I'm ready for this, but I'm sure it will be OK. Justin will continue to go to his daycare/preschool, and Karson will go to an at home babysitter. Her name is Stacy, and we were lucky enough to find her through a friend of a friend. She has an 8-month-old little girl named Ellie, so Karson will have a playmate. Her house is on my way to work, so that is a nice convenience. We enjoyed the holidays, both in Waukon and in Sterling. We were lucky enough to be able to spend an entire week in Waukon before Christmas. Karson's baptism was set up for the Sunday before Christmas, but the weather didn't cooperate. Church was canceled due to all of the snow, so his baptism will be rescheduled in March or April. Mom already had all of the food made though, so we had everyone who could make it over for lunch anyway. We took pictures of Karson in his baptism outfit too, since it won't fit him come March or April. I hope to update this as often as possible, so check back for updates.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog Kelly! I did a blog for my dad when he got sick and it was a great way of communicating with people about his illness. This will be great to show family members what you are up to. It is sad to go back to work, but it sounds like you have everything set up and ready to go. Good luck going back!

    ReplyDelete