Well, there isn't a lot new happening, but I had some cute pictures I wanted to post. We did have Karson's hand x-rayed today, so now we should be able to get the surgery scheduled to have his sixth digit removed from his right hand. I don't like the fact that they have to put him out to do it, but we are anxious to get it done and over with. Hopefully it all goes very smoothly. Justin is doing well in his swimming lessons, and school is still going well for him. Grandma Larson and Bev came to Sterling to visit us last weekend. We all had a good time, and the boys loved being "spoiled" by them. Here are those cute pictures I promised.
Monday, March 9, 2009
March 2009
Well, there isn't a lot new happening, but I had some cute pictures I wanted to post. We did have Karson's hand x-rayed today, so now we should be able to get the surgery scheduled to have his sixth digit removed from his right hand. I don't like the fact that they have to put him out to do it, but we are anxious to get it done and over with. Hopefully it all goes very smoothly. Justin is doing well in his swimming lessons, and school is still going well for him. Grandma Larson and Bev came to Sterling to visit us last weekend. We all had a good time, and the boys loved being "spoiled" by them. Here are those cute pictures I promised.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment