Karson got to have his first experience with a kitten recently. We were in Waukon for Memorial Day weekend, and my aunt & uncle had kitties for us to play with. Karson was mesmerized by the white & black on you see in the pictures. He kept reaching for it, and trying to pull it closer to him. The only problem was, he thought he could lick the kitty. I think because the kitten's fur was so soft, like his blanket, he thought he could suck on the kitty, like his sucks on his blanket. Funny!
When I was on maternity leave, I watched an episode of "The Doctors", and I sent them an email. In return, they sent me a new bath seat for Karson. It is really nice too. Here is a picture of the first time we used it, and he loved it. He was absolutely laughing throughout his bath. Such a happy baby!
Justin got one of the best experiences of his life so far. Daddy took him to see Monster Trucks in the Quad Cities. It was a last minute thing, but he had a blast. I happened to hear it advertised on the radio when Karson and I were on our way to Walmart, so I called and had Matt check it out online. Sure enough, it was going to start in about an hour. It takes an hour to get to the Quad Cities, so Matt threw Justin in the car, and they were off. Justin said it was loud, but he really had a great time.
Justin also had his final soccer game this week, so they all got their medals. His team was the Lizards, and they were all so cute. The boy standing next to him is his best friend, Owen. T-ball starts next Saturday, and Justin can hardly wait for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment