I can't believe my baby is 18 months old already! Maybe it's extra hard to believe because he's still such a little peanut. He weighs 18 lbs 4 oz and is 30.5 inches. He still fits into 6-9 month clothes, but he needs 12 month clothes for the length. As you can see, he is still in an infant car seat. Hopefully he'll be able to face forward in the car by the time he turns 2. :-) Karson is such a little ham too. His little personality is simply awesome. He's such a happy baby, and he loves to cuddle. As you can see in the picture, he has several teeth now, 8 to be exact, and with more on the way soon. He is enjoying trying new foods, and slowly weaning away from baby food. He was also finally able to get off formula. The transition to whole milk was very smooth. Karson's newest trick is that he has started to climb the stairs. I guess it's time to dig the baby gates out of the basement. He also likes to pull himself to a stand on furniture, so I guess his multiple therapies must be helping. I'm sure he will be walking before we know it. For now, we're happy that he is still our "baby". :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment