
Matt and I planted a tree in our backyard a year or two after we bought our house, and it has really grown. It is an Autumn Blazing Maple, and the leaves turn the most beautiful shade of red every fall. Luckily, Matt reminded me to take pictures of the boys in the tree before we got all that crazy wind a couple weeks ago. The leaves had just turned red a few days earlier, and a few days after I took these pictures, all the leaves were gone. Good thing Matt was thinking ahead. :) Just one of the many reasons I love him.

Justin always loves having his picture taken in the tree, and I mean literally, up in the tree. The leaves are always prettier when they are still on the tree, so having him sit in the tree is really the only good option. Isn't he handsome?

Karson, on the other hand, did not want anything to do with being in the tree, so I settled for some pictures of Daddy holding him near the tree. This is his newest cheezy smile, and I love it. He could not be any cuter!

Two happy boys sitting beneath our beautiful tree. Karson was much happier having his feet on the ground. Maybe next year he will be more interested in sitting in the tree.
No comments:
Post a Comment